Search for Giuseppe Negro's hometown

Do you speak English? Are you searching for your Ancestors in Italy? Post here your request. We’ll do our best to help you.

Moderatori: Staff, Collaboratori

Rispondi
AndreMinatti
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Search for Giuseppe Negro's hometown

Messaggio da AndreMinatti »

Hello!!

I'm searching for my great grandfather's hometown so I can get his birth certificate. His data:

Name: Giuseppe
Last name: Negro
Birth: between 1883 and 1885
Province: Treviso (Veneto)
Comune: ?
Father: Antonio Negro
Mother: Regina Sessolo
Siblings: Domenico Negro (born in 1871 in Ormelle), Giovanni Negro (born in 1873 in Cimadolmo), Maria Negro (born in 1886 in Ponte di Piave) and others.
Emigration: Bretagne ship (left Genoa and arrived in Brazil in 1888)

I believe that Giuseppe was born near the cities where his siblings were born, but I can't find his hometown!
Could you guys help me, please?

Thank you very much!! :)

mmogno
Collaboratore
Collaboratore
Contatta:

Re: Search for Giuseppe Negro's hometown

Messaggio da mmogno »

In quali paesi l'hai già cercato?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱

AndreMinatti
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

Hello,

He was born in Italy, in Treviso province, so I am searching data from the cities in that region.
All documents that I have here in Brazil only tell me that he was born in Italy and arrived in Brazil in 1888 in a ship from Genoa.
I'm hoping that there is a website or another mean to get that information that I haven't already searched.

Thanks!

mmogno
Collaboratore
Collaboratore
Contatta:

Messaggio da mmogno »

Sì, grazie della risposta. Chiedevo se avevi già cercato nei registri di qualche paese, ed eventualmente di quali. Questo per non perdere tempo a cercare negli stessi paesi in cui l'hai già fatto tu.
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?” 🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦 🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱

AndreMinatti
Livello1
Livello1
Contatta:

I've searched for documents only in Brazil and with my family, but unfortunately I didn't find the name of his hometown...

Rispondi